We offer raster to vector logo conversion service for the signmaking, engraving and digitizing industry. To provide best quality, all the work is done using manual tracing techniques. We redraw the bitmap files by hand to make crisp and clear, fully editable vector files, while limiting the number of nodes and without any overlapping lines. All we need from you is a scan or copy of the logo to be digitized, just clear enough to see details. The final artwork is saved as an Adobe Illustrator (.ai), Encapsulated PostScript (.eps) or CorelDraw (.cdr) file.
- Raster to vector conversion of images and logos
- 100% vinyl cut ready Guarantee (no overlaps)
- 24h - 48h turnaround service
- Secure payment method
- Excellent quality (check our samples)
- No auto-tracing
- Over 1000+ satisfied customers
- More than 15 years experience
It only takes 6 easy steps to complete your entire order!
- Upload raster image > Upload the logo you want us to convert, we prefer a .gif, .jpg, .tif, .png or .eps file.
- Choose output fileformat > Select output fileformat (CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, Encapsulated PostScript).
- Choose delivery time > Standard delivery time is 48h, but a rushfee of 20% entitles you to 24h delivery.
- Provide invoicing information > To generate your invoice; enter a billing address, e-mail and VAT-nr (optional).
- Execute payment > Conduct a secure payment with your creditcard VISA, MasterCard, AmEx or even PayPal.
- Order confirmation > We start doing our tracing work, and deliver you the vector file within the agreed timespan.